Kenneth E. Lang, D.D.S, M.S.D
Dr. Lang received his undergraduate education at the University
of Wisconsin where he majored in pharmacy and graduated with honors.
He then went on to attend dental school at the Marquette University
School of Dentistry and was again recognized for his outstanding
academic performance by graduating with Cum Laude standing.
Dr. Lang went beyond regular periodontology training to receive
not only his Certificate in Periodontics but also an M.S.D from the
University of Washington.
In 1977, Dr. Lang began practicing in Reno, Nevada. His near 30
years of experience in this area have made him not only a leader
in his field, but also a staple of the Reno dental community.
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Nevada State Dental Association
- Northern Nevada Dental Society
- California Society of Periodontists
- International Congress of Oral
- American College of Oral Implantology
- Implant Prosthodontic Section
of the ICOI
- Alpha Sigma Nu National Honor Society
- OKU National Dental Honor Society
Personal Philosophy of Care
“I believe in individual care for each individual patient. I strive to
educate my patients as best I can so that they can make the
best possible decision regarding their treatment options. I believe in minimizing
the negative impacts that dental treatment can have on my patients’ day
to day life and so perform treatments as comfortably and
efficiently as possible.”